Royole Moon - 3D Mobile Theater, Black
- Moon is perfect for traveling. Avoid old movies on a plane, paying for hotel content, and sibling battles on road trips. Great at home too, if your get kicked off the big screen TV or want to veg at night, but not disturb anyone next to you.
- Moon’s advanced dual AMOLED displays provide Full HD 1080p resolution, over 3000PPI (pixels per inch), ultra-high contrast ratio, and blistering fast image response time to deliver an immersive cinematic experience like no other.
- Royole Moon is the only headset with active noise cancelling headphones to reducing distracting external noise by 92% or 22dB. Moon incorporates a wide frequency range to capture the lowest base and the highest treble.
- Moon auto detects and optimizes content for viewing in 2D and 3D; its unique 3D algorithm provides an incredible stereoscopic 3D experience. And, it’s the only mobile theater able to play 3D content from a 3D Blu-ray player.
- Access content from your favorite online streaming services, computer, phone, external drives, or game console using Wi-Fi, HDMI, or USB. Moon plays most audio and video formats, so you can consume your content your way. , Connectivity technology: Wired
The Royole Moon is a 3D mobile theater that gives a virtual big screen experience using a specially designed headset with two Full HD 1080p OLED screens. Don’t call this Moon a VR (virtual reality) headset! No, sir. Unlike Sony’s PSVR or the Oculus Rift this is designed to create the impression that you are looking at a huge cinema screen in 2D or 3D.
MHM’s Bobby owns a pair, and he loves them! He says that if you wear glasses with astigmatism, they aren’t perfect. If you have regular vision, there’s nothing like them; especially the 3D. When he plugged them into his 3D Blu-ray of Avatar, it was perfection. He’s just bought Avengers: Endgame today in 3D, and will let us know how that looks as well.