Film and Plot Synopsis
The film begins as North Korea captures James Bond. Fourteen months pass before the country trades him for Zao after MI6 captured him. Once back in England, Bond heads out to track down Zao. However, the millionaire Gustav Graves has a devious plan that Bond finds himself entangled in. Elsewhere, another MI6 Agent named Miranda Frost poses as a friend of Graves, and Bond finds himself invited to one of Graves’ presentation about a satellite with a powerful laser beam. Along with an American Agent named Jinx Johnson, Bond must race against the clock to stop this madman and Zao before it’s too late.
‘Die Another Day’ Movie Summary
MI6 believes the torture cracked Bond, and he gave information that led to many agent’s deaths. They relieve him of his OO status. On a lead, Bond heads to Cuba to clear his name where he meets U.S. agent, Jinx. He then returns to Britain where the billionaire, Gustav Graves, has made a satellite with a mirror! Of course it has a beam of solar light that can heat any part of the world…for peaceful purposes.
Bond discovers the the mirror is actually a “laser” that will destroy anything the North Koreans want destroyed. So, Bond teams up with Jinx, and the two save the day from the mighty North Koreans; clearing up his good name in the process.
Additional Film Information
- Add the film to your collection today
- Listen to our film review
- Peruse IMDb’s article on Die Another Day
- Learn more Die Another Day information at Wikipedia
- Get Die Another Day numbers at Box Office Mojo
- Find out what people think about Die Another Day at Metacritic
- Read Die Another Day reviews from the folks at Rotten Tomatoes