Film and Plot Synopsis
In Sixteen Candles, Samantha’s is a sixteen-year-old girl with a crush on the most popular boy in school. However, the biggest geek in school has a crush on her. With her sister getting married, the rest of her family forgets her sweet sixteen in the chaos of the event. To add to her frustration, her grandparents arrive to embarrass her; bringing a foreign exchange student with them named Long Duk Dong. Can her teenage years get any worse?
Buy the Film
‘Sixteen Candles’ Movie Summary
Sam is nice enough to lend Ted her panties. Jake is nice enough to save Ted’s life as he gets trapped under a glass table at Jake’s house party, and Ted is nice enough to talk about Samantha with Jake. These are some very nice people.
Jake now needs to ditch Carolyn and lets Ted take her home in his dad’s Rolls Royce. Jake agrees to let Ted take Carolyn, who is passed out, home in his dad’s Rolls Royce if Ted gives him Sam’s panties. This excites Ted and he does. Jake goes looking for Sam and finds her (along with Ted and Carolyn) at the church after Sam’s sister’s wedding. Jake takes Sam back to his place and gives her a birthday cake and her panties.
Did I mention the creepy Asian guy? This movie has one of those too.
Additional Film Information
- Add the film to your collection today!
- Listen to the Film Review
- Peruse IMDb’s article on Sixteen Candles
- Learn more Sixteen Candles information at Wikipedia
- Get Sixteen Candles numbers at Box Office Mojo
- Find out what people think about Sixteen Candles at Metacritic
- Read Sixteen Candles reviews from the folks at Rotten Tomatoes